1. Seeing a person every single second of every day does not mean they are your friend.
2. When a girl gets something drastically different done to her hair, it usually means she just broke up with her boyfriend, or something emotionally traumatic like that.
3. When a friend who is a guy punches your arm and smiles it means he's thinking about and hoping you're ok, you but he doesn't have time to talk.
4. When a girl punches a guy playfully, he might take it more seriously than she meant it to be.
5. When a girl punches a guy hard, he had better listen because she has something really serious to say and the friendship just might be over.
6. Funny accent aside, people from Wisconsin are awesome!
7. When you're sad and someone sits down and is willing to listen to you, then you know you have a friend.
8. People who always have the earbuds of their iPods in their ears tend to be odd.
9. Never over-plan your day because ridiculous things that you could never expect will always happen and throw you off schedule.
10. When a professor laughs at a student's silly remark in class, that means he has good ears and a sense of humor. It doesn't mean he'll be a easy person to please when it's time to write an essay for his class.
Hope you enjoy these. Got to go catch up on 5 bazillion pounds of homework. Bye.
Topics of my writing...
art and artists (12) ART I-IV (4) Bible (10) Catechism of the Catholic Church (7) Descartes (3) dreams can be real (5) education (2) friendship (2) Gallery I (1) Gallery II (1) happiness (3) links (11) man and woman (1) music (4) personal favorite (17) philosophy (19) photo (17) picture (10) playlist (3) poetry (20) question (9) Quotes (7) reality stinks (2) short story (2) Teenager Talks about Today (8) theology (23) wisdom (17) writing exercise (1)