Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Year 'Round, Wonder, Winder

This is inspired by Lewis Carrol:

Little ideas skitter skatter
across the piano keys.
Notes, brokenly, clitter clatter.
And the snow
The snow is floating
past the window:
I'll go boating
In the spring, splitter, splatter;
in the rain my paddles
are dipping smoothly trishle, treshle.
There are fairies
thin as whispers
dancing on the reeds
in their fairy slippers.
Magic swirling the air, swirshle, swarshle
as I slip by in my canoe.
Water lilies white blooming, brundle, brindle
like little blooms
of promises to the autumn
that is fast nearing
With golden leaves fallin'.
The world spins round, wonder, winder,
and snow falls by the window
as I play the piano, wender, wainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you are thinking and ask lots of questions...