Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thomas More College


Well, guess who got accepted to Thomas More College last month? And whose essay for T.M. C.'s Faith and Reason essay contest won them quite a large piece of their tuition covered?







Those who want to can spend two weeks in Oxford...











All Full Time students spend one semester of their sophomore year in Rome...




























Here is the link to Thomas More College's website, where I got these photos.

Please pray for me that everything continues to work out as well as it has so far.

5 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations!!!! That's so exciting!!!!

    May you always receive the best of blessings that you have earned - by your life, by your actions, and by your connection with G-d!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking that place up!! I really wish they had my major there. I think I'll visit this summer, just to see what it's like... Come swing by my area some time, if you can. We can have a big blogger meeting! (Poke around my blog to find my diocese--it's not too difficult. =P)
    ~Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dani! I hope for the best for you as well!

    I know what you mean, Ink, about it not being your major. Technically liberal arts isn't my chosen major either (philosophy is, hence my online 'name'), but I figured i was going to college more for a good education than for letters after my name. And I think I'm headed for a master's degree sometime; I can get specific in philosophy then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your essay. I just read it a few days ago and thought you did a very good job of summing up the gist of it.
    Also I really like your G.K. quote about fearing responsibility. I know I often do and it prevents me from growing and becoming a more mature human. I mean think about it, isn't a big part of being an adult knowing how to handle responsibility? I guess I am afraid of it because I don't want to blamed when things go wrong. I can't handle the guilt.
    Thanks for giving me something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a little late, but congrats. I'm an alum, and I can tell you you're going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Share what you are thinking and ask lots of questions...