Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Packing



This is driving me insane; I am really really busy, and as much as I love it, it's driving me nuts. But it's still kind of adventurous, I guess. I can't figure out what my emotions are, or should be, except for sadness at leaving my friends- the two dearest most wondrous people in the universe.

And my thoughts are so overwhelmed trying to comprehend what it means to be going out of state for college that sometimes I find my brain freezing up with simple questions like 'how many wash cloths did I just put in my suitcase ten seconds ago?'


It's all so crazy. I feel like maybe I should be ecstatic about this. But I'm not really...


Honestly, I can only take so much. Packing just wears me out because of all it means. I don't know. Just pray for me.

But underneath all that, I am truly very happy. I love finding the truth, and I know this is what is good for me, what God wants for me. I've prayed about this a lot. Please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you dearie, and I hope you cheer up soon. I can only imagine how scary this must be for you. Remember what John Paul II often said echoing the words of Christ,"Be not afraid to put out into the deep".

    ReplyDelete

Share what you are thinking and ask lots of questions...