Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 23, 2010

Playlists galore!

OK. So I'm leaving in two days. And I have been working on compiling two more playlists. The first is the one I promised about a bazillion years ago of all the music I was dancing and writing to that I could find on playlist.com. The other is this insane conglomeration of insanity. Please don't define me by what you hear on it. Just enjoy it, laugh at me, and fast forward the songs you don't like. Neither of these two new playlists are on autostart, but the original cogito et scribo list is. So if you want to change, scroll down, turn off cogito et scribo and turn on the list you want.

2 comments:

  1. These playlists are great, Philosopher! Gypsy Kings, Howard Shore, Satie, Chopin, Shostakovich, Elgar, Gershwin... all excellent choices, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD There is something about philosophy majors and a love of classical music and things which sound like it or "update" it (like Coldplay). Awesome, Philosopher. ^_^ Totally awesome. I love some of the pieces you've picked out. It's such an awesome mix~ (The word I like here is eclectic.)

    ReplyDelete

Share what you are thinking and ask lots of questions...